Wall Decor Ideas
Posted on January 24, 2015 by Tim Herbst
Metal Wall Decor Ideas - Some FANTASTIC suggestions to help your decor. Contemporary metal wall art is a great idea.
10 Creative Wall Decor Ideas That Will Transform Your Little Home Office
- Modern: Modern art tends to be fun and will instill a feeling of creativity and productivity in a person. The fun shapes, angles, and colors translate into more dynamic ideas.
- Contemporary: The use of contemporary art allows for a peaceful work atmosphere. Contemporary art can often act as a stress reliever and may mitigate the tension and harshness of a plain wall.
- Tree: The use of trees is a wonderful idea that allows people to feel more freedom, as if they were outdoors. It opens up the confinement of a closed space allowing the mind to wander more freely.
- Mirror Art: Studies have shown that people tend to act more productively and morally correct when in the presence of mirrors. The reflection of oneself leads to more consciousness of one’s actions.
- Metal: Metal art in general is fun because it has a somewhat futuristic feel to it. It allows for the mind to jump ahead of itself and develop ideas beyond its normal scope.
- Mosaic: The use of mosaics for decor is great for a team setting. The hodge-podge of the artwork translates to a team mixing their ideas to develop one fantastic piece.
- Garden: Like the tree art, garden art allows for a sense of freedom, but it also brings a touch of elegance. Flowers possess a quality that trees alone do not of beauty, elegance, and innocence.
- Glass: Glass catches the eye in any situation; however when hanging on a wall it adds a sense of risk. People see it and tend to question the strength of the nail on which it hangs. It will create a sense of empowerment to try to risks in your business.
- Sun: Having a sun present in a room is an expression of radiance and glow that makes one feel warm and open to ideas. This is sure to increase productivity, as well as beauty.
- Size: One of the most important things in selecting art is size. I make large pieces that are meant to inspire and awe. In a home office, some may feel that a large piece of artwork may be too much, but it is quite the opposite. A large piece speaks to people and encourages risk taking, productivity, creativity, and most importantly large ideas.